The MPC control unit offers
The MPC control unit has a many built-in functionalities making operation easy - across all product ranges.
- Temperature alarm* - Provides visual and acoustic alarms if the temperature exceeds the designated temperature limits.
- Highest/lowest temperature logging* – Logging of maximum and minimum temperatures in the period since these were last reset.
- Temperature history* - Records time and temperature if the upper or lower temperature limits set by the customer are exceeded.
- E-sensor* – Extra sensor placed inside the storage space makes it possible to measure temperatures in the materials stored inside, or in a simulated substance.
- Voltage-free output – Provides a remote alarm in case of power failure, door alarm or temperature alarm, with separate delay.
- Offset – Temperature sensors can be adjusted separately.
- Door alarm – Provides an acoustic and visual alarm if the door is open longer than the set delay or if the door is left ajar. Does not apply for BioUltra.
- Key pad lock – The display can be locked using a code, ensuring nobody can change the settings or accidentally turn off the cabinet power supply.
- Display – Easy-to-read LED display with soft-touch buttons.
* Applicable to BioUltra, BioPlus, BioMidi and BioCompact ll.